We’re sharing the recipe for these flavor-packed meatballs but it’s up to you to decide how you want to serve them. The possibilities are endless but there’s also nothing wrong with just eating them plain.
Servings: 10 small meatballs Time: About 20 minutes
Bison Cuts needed for this recipe:
Ground Bison, ½ lb
- ½ lb ground bison
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 pinch celery salt to taste
- Mix bison, mustard, oregano, cumin, onion powder, paprika, sage, and celery salt together in a bowl.
- Form meatballs approximately 1 1/2-inch diameter in size.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat, coating the bottom of the skillet.
- Add meatballs and cook, about 4 minutes.
- Continue to cook, turning meatballs until browned evenly on all sides, about 6 minutes. Thermometer should read at least 160 degrees F.