Go ahead, treat yourself (and others). Whether it’s a romantic date-night at home, a dinner with old friends, or another Tuesday night, this bison steak recipe is a special-occasion worthy dish that you’ll want to make every night.
Servings: 4 servings Time: About 40 minutes
Bison Cuts needed for this recipe:
Bison Steak, 4 cuts
- 4 Bison steaks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Hickory Chips- best for grilling
- Marinate bison overnight in the fridge with oil, garlic, rosemary and pepper.
- Remove from the fridge and remove large pieces of rosemary.
- Season with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Allow the steaks to rest for twenty minutes.
- Grill steaks on each side for 5-8 minutes for a medium rare steak, depending on thickness.
- Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.